Sunday, January 30, 2011

Information That You Need To Be Aware Of

If you're not 18, make sure to have your parent/legal guardian's permission.

You can only sign up for each site once
.

You can't refer your family members (If they live in the same household!)

You'll need a credit/debit card.

I suggest to make another email, just because you wanna get all updates from your IFW and the offers you sign up for.

When you're completing offers, look for the ones that offer the best amount of credits, the ones that say Free and the ones that say Instantly. Obviously, you can complete any offer you choose, I'm just giving you guys a couple of suggestions.

If you sign up for trials, use the trial for at least half the days you are given. Don't sign up for one and cancel it the next day, because that is considered offer fraud!

Make a paypal address! If you don't already have one.

The way I pay you is, once you go to a specific site that I listed. Complete the requirements and once you're completed, it should say "Your offer requirements are completed". I will see this, and then send me an email, that includes your paypal address. Then I WILL pay you for your contribution.

STILL CONFUSED? And have any questions? Send me an email.




No comments:

Post a Comment