Sunday, January 30, 2011

How You Get Started: To earning your free gift









1. Here are all the sites, (REMEMBER I WILL PAY YOU THE AMOUNT I'M OFFERING through Paypal) **GUARANTEED**

Just click on any link you want to complete. Then you're ready to get started.

Trainn







ZipNadaZilch



OurLoot2Boot


PrizeFast



[Broken Link(s)? Shoot me an email at macook92@aol.com]

Make sure when you're at a freebie site, it has my referral ID. If you click on any of these links they should work.


2. Select your gift, it doesn't matter which one, you can always change it later.

3. Put in your real email address (Trust me, they won't sell your email for you to get spammed.)

4. Enter your real info. (This is important, this is where they ship the gift.)

5. Get started, that's really it. Select offers that look interesting to you and complete them. Once you do, you'll earn credits for them. Then once you've completed the requirements,

[Which include completing the credits required for your gift AND referring people to do the same, that I did for you]

they ship the gift off to you! No hassle, no problems and you get the gift 5 days tops. Easy I know, Once you get your gift celebrate, do a little dance and tell your friends about it.

Make sure to read my posts below, they're important and should answer any questions you have.

2 comments:

  1. My 20 Gb pro console? You have $100? I'd be more than happy to selling it locally.

    ReplyDelete